Trident Trust is a leading global provider of corporate, fiduciary, fund and marine services, employing nearly 800 staff across Africa, the Americas, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle East.
Established 40 years ago, Trident Trust is still privately owned and independent.
What we do:
We offer a comprehensive professional service for merchant vessels and yachts, registered under the Isle of Man Ship Registry or with maritime registries in other jurisdictions.
We work closely with professional advisors to implement the most appropriate corporate and trust ownership structures and provide an individual service tailored to meet their clients’ requirements including:-
- Working with maritime registries, lawyers, yacht managers, crew, surveyors, ship yards, suppliers, banks, finance institutions and insurance companies.
- Formation and administration of bespoke multi-jurisdictional corporate structures for the ownership and/or chartering of merchant vessels and yachts
- The provision of professional company directors
- The provision of full trustee services
- Full multi-jurisdictional vessel registration services
- The provision of representative person services for Isle of Man registered vessels
- Isle of Man VAT registration and filing of VAT returns
- Financial management and reporting
- Outsourced crew management and payroll administration
Our Core Services:
- Corporate/Trust Service Providers
Gregory Coates, Shipping Department Manager
12-14 Finch Road
Douglas, Isle of Man,
IM1 2PT, British Isles
|Telephone: +44 1624 646714|
Other office locations: Bahamas, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Dubai, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Nevis, New Zealand, Panama, Seychelles, Singapore, USA (Atlanta, Miami, New York, South Dakota), US Virgin Islands