OceanWeb Ltd is an international leader in the provision of satellite communications and Marine IT for the Superyacht Industry. Founded in 1999, OceanWeb Ltd now provides a wide range of services to over 90 of the worlds premier Superyachts ranging in size from 40m to 120m. Our Key Services include Satellite Communciations, IT Support, Email, Networking, Tracking, Website development and hosting, GSM and Onboard Installation
What we do:
- Satellite Communications – We supply, installation, support and administer VSAT, Iridium, Fleet Broadband and SatC.
- Networks – Our Engineers are Cisco, Microsoft and Kerio trained and can review existing networks and design and implement effective upgrades to provide a reliable and stable network.
- Email – We have developed an advanced email system that addresses the unique demands of on-board users.
- 4G/GSM – We provide GSM SIMS which we administer and support. We provide over 100 UK Vodafone SIMS and can provide 4G SIMS with unlimited Roaming Data.
- IT Support – We provide advanced IT Support packages using remote support software to ensure the efficiency of all on-board IT Systems.
- We track around 70 yachts around the world as part of LRIT/SSAS requirements and have developed our own web-interface with Google maps integration.
- Websites – We design, manage and host sites.
- Installations – We can provide bespoke installations for new builds and refit/upgrade projects.
Our Core Services:
- Marine Information Technology
- Satellite Communications
Ben Hextall, Managing Director
The Old Sunday School, Victoria Square
Port Erin, Isle of Man,
IM9 6LD, British Isles
|Telephone: +44 1624 834904
Stream Marine Training Limited was incorporated on 10th January 2012 and commenced trading on 1st January 2014. SMT quickly became an innovation house to the maritime industry becoming accredited by the Maritime and Coast Guard Agency, the company signed a major deal with Glasgow International Airport, which gave the business a solid base on which to expand.
By June 2014, SMT had rolled out ten strategic courses and in terms of assets and capacity, had tripled in size. SMT now employs 25 people and utilises more than 20 consultants. In March 2015, SMT launched the James Watt Dock Survival Craft Training Centre, this site hosts two classrooms, full welfare facilities and nine boats within the newly developed James Watt Marina site on an ex ministry of defence dock. SMT continue to grow and develop the new facilities into a world class training centre and now have courses approved by certification bodies such as MCA, OPITO, MNTB, PASMA, GWO and ICATS
What we do:
Stream Marine is a specialist provider of training and consultancy services to the global maritime, yachting, shipping, oil and gas, renewables and construction sectors. Our offerings cover a wide range of industry accredited and customer-specific courses that address mandatory safety subjects, in addition to competence-based training that is required for a range of safety critical activities and industrial tasks.
Our team comprises experienced former ex-mariners, offshore managers and learning and competence specialists, supported by a highly experienced management team. Innovation is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves on offering the most innovative and flexible value proposition to our customers, delivered at the most competitive overall value package available in the market.
Our Core Services:
- Maritime Technology
- Training & Education
Other office locations: Greenock – UK